Mentor Program Resources
Mentees that qualify for one of the peer mentoring groups are automatically placed in them, however, if you wish to be a mentor, you must apply.
-Application Opens: January 15th
-Priority Deadline: March 11th
-Priority Notification: April 15th
-Mentor Training/Orientation: August 21st
Applications will be accepted and reviewed until all mentor spots are filled.
Work Study Positions
If you are an undergraduate work study student with an award of at least $2000 then these job opportunities could be for you!
The Program Assistant position gives students the opportunity to be involved in one of the three mentor programs, for a full academic year, without being a mentor or mentee. Responsibilities of this position are:
- Monitor assigned mentors to ensure completion of tasks
- Collect and log mentee data
- Correspond with mentors and the coordinator about pertinent updates
- Assist in the development of community building opportunities
How do you know if this position is right for you?
- Do you have excellent skills in communication and data entry?
- Do you have a great attention to detail and strong work ethic?
If you can answer yes to these questions, then apply now!
This position is for students who are interested in designing and maintaining the website and marketing components for the Center for Student Success & Academic Counseling. In order to succeed in this position students must:
- Have a knowledge of or willingness to learn social media and other marketing strategies
- Be motivated, innovative, and self-sufficient
*Ideally, this position would be filled by a student with experience in graphic design*